Senior Contributor
Booner72
Re: Friday weigh-in: the other FICO fitness thread

Cassmith - Thanks for joining this thread.  I feel like a real weirdo being the only one keeping it alive!  I'm embarrassed to post.  I haven't gone back to the gym, either, and I'm so peeved at myself for not just doing it.

I'm at+12.  Phooey.  That's only  down .2.  The problem is that I'm newly addicted to Yerba Matte which is a delicious caffiene drink from S. America, said to be better for you than Green Tee.  I drink it constantly.  I think the caffiene is affecting my body - BUT, I'm also dumping so much honey into it that that could also be the culprit.  Does anyone know if caffiene prevents weight loss?

I'm so disgusted by foods now that before I would just eat w/o a second thought.  Went out to eat yesterday for the first time in over 2 months and had this vegie burrito with steak and a corn tortilla (no flour allowed).  It was so good I almost died.  I sat eating so  slowly, just relishing the smell, site, and taste I've never appreciated food like that before.  DH was done in 1/4 of the time it took me to eat that thing.  I know if I go back for another it won't be as good as this one.  It would be like chasing the dragon - it's never as good as that first time.

I know for a fact that wheat affects my joint pain bc I also broke down and at a piece of home made zucchini bread and a few hrs later my thumbs were killing me.

Had a swallow of dairy, too, accidentally.  Was cooking for the fam, and was thirsty, had the milk carton in hand ,and took a swig.....Dang - I have to start my clean date for dairy over again. 

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720