Established Contributor
CreditCrusader
Re: Child Support Woes

Tikon wrote:

Booner, reading through this whole thread I can't help but think your side of the story is seriously skewed. You sound overcome with bitterness and hate and it just doesn't make sense.

I would point out to everyone that there are very good reasons why someone in the daughter's position NEEDS the support from the parents.

When a child fills out a FAFSA for federal aid, they have to list their parents income. Depending on the parent's income this severely limits the financial aid they can receive. The only way around this is to file a special circumstances.

The accusation that she is not in school sounds dubious. You've thrown so many unrelated ad hominem attacks at this girl it's very hard to take your word for it.

...as opposed to you, who sounds COMPLETELY objective...

You COULD help but think something other than "your side of the story is seriously skewed", but I suspect that your bias is disallowing you to do so. The truth is, the current system of supporting children kicks men in the pills for the most part. To deny that fact is to have your head in a bucket of bias.

I'm Spartacus!

hr>Starting Score: EQ 546, EX 547, TU 580
Current Scores (lender): EQ 725 , EX FICO 720, TU 737 FICO scores>
Goal Score: 750
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge