Regular Contributor
DonGonzalo
Re: I want a nice wallet to house my new prime cards. :)

Kendro wrote:
I've added an AMEX BCE and Discover More to my prime collection and was thinking of buying a name brand wallet to store them. It would be my first name brand wallet because in the past ten years, I've only owned two cheap $40 wallets from Macy's. That's right, I averaged one wallet every 5 years so I don't mind spending a good amount for something that will last me a long time. Is it worth spending $300 for a Gucci or Prada wallet? Louis Vuitton seems a little too much at $500. What kind of walllets do you guys use? Doesn't matter if you are male or female. :smileyhappy:

I have a Tommy Hilfigure wallet that I've had since 2007.  I don't carry my wallet with me too often.  Most of the time I keep it in my backpack which I carry all the time.  My backpack is like an office on wheels.  I certainly would not spend over $50 on a wallet.  Now if you were talking about designer sunglasses, I would spend up to $300.  Protecting the eyes is priceless.   Everything in your wallet can be replaced. 

Let's Go Heat!! Vamos Heat!