Super Contributor
Re: good credit card wallet.

This is my wallet...a Guess bifold....I had a money clip originally that I got from a bar here (Captain Morgan branded) but I couldn't fit any of my cards in there anymore because I'm one of those people who insists on carrying EVERY card I own...all my credit cards, all my debit cards, all that good stuff. I should really consolidate into one bank since I have like 9 debit cards now that I rarely use. 

(I think this picture should be fine since all of the actual card details are covered by my wallet, if not, sorry mods, feel free to remove) Smiley Very Happy

It started bulging because I still have too many cards in there, I think I may just stop carrying all my debit cards with me since I never use them (except my paypal which is connected to smart connect) This wallet was cheap anyways, got it at macys and I paid my sister in cash and she used her macys card that she just opened and it was 20% off, ended up coming out to I think..15 dollars or something. It's a little bulkier than my money clip but at least it fits everything.