Senior Contributor
Booner72
Re: Child Support Woes updated

FINAL POST.

We haven't heard word one since the big fiasco, so this is a dead issue now.  Thank god.  I do want to build a relationship with this girl.  There is bad blood on both sides and there is no reason for it any longer..

Also, I haven't been around here much - I am on a wellness/healing forum to deal with my Psoriasis.  I am off work for 3 weeks medical leave/stress leave/sick leave to take a crash course in meditation and Chi Gong, and going to the naturopath, and avoiding all stress.  Most importantly learning how to deal with it once I have to go back to work.  I work in a prison so it is extremely stressful, and the energy there is NOT GOOD to say the least.  I Haven't eaten wheat/gluten/dairy since February ( for the most part ).  I have lost 44 pounds.  I am vegan except for salmon, which is extremely expensive but great for the body.   I am healing from the inside out.  If anyone out there or a loved one, is suffering from the big P - read the book "Healing Psoriasis" by Dr. Pagano - and  follow what he says.  Diet and stress are the main causes in addition to our leaky guts.  The meds out there are a nightmare, they cause cancer, make you sick, just trading one set of problems for the other. 

OK, well it sure has been a long journey from May 2010 to today, October 5, 2012.  It will be the second Halloween in our new house.  We still love it.  My husband is a horrible "honey do list" guy, though.  He's a procrastinator.  I will admit I sometimes still can't believe how lucky we are.  Our scores are still in great shape and always will be.  The only problem right now is carrying cc balances for some big purchases (Like the Temperpedic - 48 months no financing).

Blessings to all, and to all a good night.

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720