Epic Contributor
Creditaddict
Re: SmarterBucks

This use to be UPromise and it still maybe but it's been around for ever and ever, and unless they have changed the whole line up now as another poster stated, a good rewards card will get you much father, which Im sorry did not go into full detail look of it but it just gives you pennies or what ever % on the purcahses that you make on a registered card so you can still use a cash back card, this is just operating in the background, basically kind of similar to iDine, etc. you load the credit cards in and as you dine someonewhere if they participate you will get money on that account... not only are you basically opening up your life to them off those credit cards but it's a great way for people to see cash sitting if they log in and take a server and then that cash releases or what not...

not going to hurt probably if it's free....

sometimes I really don't like the idea of something like that tracking my moves but really I'm not computer savvy enought to make it not happen, so I my as well take any offers, promo, etc. if all they want is to track where I eat or buy school books!

Fico Scores: EQ- 656 Cap1., TU 696 Walmart, EX 700 Chase (12-17-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue: