Regular Contributor
Posts: 187
Registered: ‎04-28-2012
Re: How to apply for Student Loan Rehabilitation

You will need to call the DOE at 1-800-621-3115.  Explain your situation to the CSR who answers the phone and they will point you in the right direction.  Several forum members, including me, have survived SL rehab.  You can do it!


Keep us posted...

I used to post my scores here. However, I'm prone to motion sickness and the ups and downs were nauseating.