Community Leader<br> Valued Contributor</br>
Community Leader
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,104
Registered: ‎06-09-2008
Re: How to apply for Student Loan Rehabilitation

Apples2O wrote:

Hello everyone, 

I have gone to the NDLS website and found out who my loans are with: They are with DIRECT STAFFORD UNSUBSIDIZED, STAFFORD UNSUBSIDIZED, and also STAFFORD SUBSIDIZED

Those are actually the loan TYPES, not the loan holders.  Since you're in default, you'll probably be dealing with one of the collection agencies that contracts with the DoE to collect student loans.


On the NSLDS website, if you click on the number next to each of your loans, you'll be taken to another page with more detailed information, including the name and contact information for the loan's current holder.