Frequent Contributor
Kathy4NU
Re: Student Loan Rehabilitation And The Effect On Tradelines

MaddMatter70 wrote:

making 9th payment this month, on the 15th, resisting the urge to do anything other than pay and hold my breath, I want so bad to make this one early, but I won't.  So.... I was with glhed, so I am hoping they pick it back up.  I know they have my current address/phone number:smileyhappy:

My 9th payment was due on February 18.  They let me make it 3 weeks early.  You should check myeddebt.com to make sure all your payments are posted correctly.  My December payment has not posted correctly and if not done the right way your loans cannot be picked up until they have all posted.  On Friday when I called them and let them know it had been more than 40 days since the payment was made and it is still not posted they asked me to send them a copy of my bankstatement showing the charge (I made it with my debit card).  They said they "hope" to have it corrected within 7 days of receiving the statement.  

Keeping my fingers crossed!

June '12: EQ 553 TU 0 EX 545
April '13 Lender Pull EQ 731, EX 692, TU 722 - all FICO

Closed on home May 22, 2013 at 2:00pm!!!
CU Visa $1000, VS $350, Chase Freedom $1000, Discover IT $2500, Home Depot: $2700, Menards $3000, NFM $3500
What's been deleted: 32 collections, 5 PR, 2 tax liens, defaulted student loans