Date First Delinquency: 02/2006

Comments: "Collection Account"

-National Student Loan---$3283

Date Opened: N/A

Date Reported: 11/2008

Date Major First Delinquency: 12/2007

Date First Delinquency: 02/2006

Comments: "Collection Account"

I had my loan reconsolidated and they check has been mailed, but I have also had these people from "Account Control Technologies" calling me and hounding me, although I dont see them anywhere on any of my credit reports.. Weird.

Since it says "Collection Account" under the National Student Loan entries..doesnt that mean they went into collections as well?

So now I am getting a Direct Loan through the William D. Ford Program. (2.47%..not bad :smileyhappy:

So I now have only one shiny new student loan.

Ummm so hows it work...? Sally Mae sold it to National Student Loan, they turned it over to a collection agency, and whoever has my loan now is going to pay off Account Control Technologies?

WHAT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IS:

When does this stuff go off my credit? Dont the Sally Mae ones go off 7 years from the date of first delinquency?

But what about the National Student Loan ones? Dont they go off at the same time as well? Since they are actually the same debt? I didnt sign anything with them they just sold the debt to NSS right?

Basically, when does this bad stuff go away? I really would like to clear up my credit. Any help would be GREATLY apreciated!

I hpe the clock didnt start ticking again on any of this :smileysad: PLEASE tell me all this stuff goes away after 7 years from 11/2004 and these crooks didnt restart the clock by selling the debt or tranferring it or sending it to a CA :smileysad:

THANKS!!!!

Starting Score: 500s
Current Score: 780
Goal Score: 800+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge