New Member
Posts: 6
Registered: ‎02-08-2012
Re: I can help with your Student Loan(s)

In my assumption the whole loan has probably not been paid off if that is the case.  Contact the DOE or call the student loan tracking number at 1-800-433-3243 and see if you have outstanding loans... then let me know what we are dealing with