Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Congrats on the upgrade!  My Ann Taylor card, when upgraded to the MC, reported as a new tradeline....
0 502 2
Hello,   I  closed on my mortgage in September of last year.  My credit report showed a tax lein ...
0 235 0
For me the deciding factor was the level of responsiveness from the LO.  I sent you a PM with his c...
0 1479 3
My loan guy told me when I was getting ready to close in September of last year, there are 2 states...
0 572 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
You should be OK if it was disclosed and the payment arrangement is already factored into your DTI....
0 1054 18
Hello and Happy New Year!   I live in the Chicago area and have a very good mortgage guy whose in...
0 1737 0
Congrats!  That is great news and so exciting!!
0 745 4
Congrats!  Having just gone through it I know how stressful the process is, but congrats on getting...
0 542 1
I'm closing today with an FHA loan.  My tax liens were released sometime last year after I entered ...
0 2649 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1000 1
What an experience this has been!!     I've been looking for a townhouse or a single family house...
0 616 2
I've had my Target Visa since 2007.  It started with a $3000.00 limit and I have gotten several aut...
0 3040 1
So, my appraisal came in yesterday - "light" in my LO's terms.  The townhouse was listed at $145K. ...
0 514 0
I did the same thing.  Locked my rate at 3.25% before I signed any of my loan docs and the lock is ...
0 856 4
I am in the Western suburbs of Chicago as well,  and have an awesome motgage guy located not too fa...
0 385 2
I'm carrying a $2,700 balance on my Citi card that was issued 6 months ago with a $3,700 limit.  To...
0 1975 3
I have had a Discover card since 2009 and it has been stuck at $1700 since November of 2009.  I req...
0 946 1
I opened an account with them in August to buy my MAC.  It started with a  $2,200 limit and they do...
0 1877 0
My son is an AU on my Chase Freedom, and while all I had to give them was his name, the card report...
0 1149 1
Congrats!  That is a nice starting limit with your CU!!
0 743 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+