Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
They also monitor your credit on a regular basis and if they don't like what they see they close ...
0 1456 0
No I consolidated approximately 5 years ago with Sallie Mae. The process was quick and painless. ...
0 1296 2
I am on this list as well I thought I was alone it happened over a month ago. Funny thing is they t...
0 3635 0
Unfortunately when you are rebuilding your credit you will get many cc that offer you unsecured ...
0 5600 0
This company in my opinion was good. I had the same message and called back the next day and was...
0 4129 0
National City Bank Wamu Hooter's Juniper Carnival sea miles/century 21/delta skymiles I belie...
0 2626 0
Always the comedian out of the bunch!! For some strange reason I agree with you! 
0 13327 0
No, I am in MD by way of NY. It is a credit thing.   Anyway, as far as the util goes, if yo...
0 1700 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1451 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1166 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2410 0
Exactly they aren't cumulative. Also, I agree you can reactivate you aren't getting points if yo...
0 1175 0
For some reason we get all worked up when we don't get an instant yes. I call myself a rebuild...
0 934 1
I have the 99/500 account. Offered after I was denied for the platinum visa and yes I  had an ...
0 932 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1398 0
congrats on your big point improvement. Util really is an area where we have the most control ov...
0 1374 0
congrats! There are other cards like wamu, carnival sea miles that pull from TU, I'm not crazy a...
0 1557 3
Congrats! Hooters you can call and get the limit as soon as 1-2 days. Bank of America may coun...
0 1496 0
I think as long as people and not computers make the decisions we are fine. Congratulations and ...
0 1511 0
Congrats to you. I do believe you guys are hopeless insomniacs!! lol  
0 1737 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+