Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
They more than likely won't reopen the closed account.  I've seen posters in the CC forum who have ...
728 1
The point of the post was the frustration with the various fico scores and inability to obtain cert...
1142 0
I think the removal of the dispute comment on the old CO is what messed your your utilization.    ...
556 1
Repo-ed wrote: MarineVietVet wrote: Datx wrote:   Even if the monthly lates are newer ...
651 3
Another reason for larger deposit secured cards is that when you have some history under your belt ...
785 0
Did your lender tell you your EX score tanked or did you get an updated score from a CMS?  I ask be...
208 0
flo23 wrote: Got one also:  "Your ABT TV Account ending in... Congratulations! As a valued ABT...
509 0
After confirming which versions of scores your lender pulled your next step would be to see what in...
1163 2
I received an email from Go GE Capital stating that I had been given an increase on my GECRB Roomst...
553 5
rootpooty wrote: kjm79 wrote: pizzadude wrote:   NFCU is probabaly the best creditor out...
519 1
DonGonzalo wrote: With a BK reporing, unfortunately, you're going to get the same results no ma...
1414 1
pizzadude wrote:   NFCU is probabaly the best creditor out there now in terms of approvals and g...
814 3
FrugalRican wrote: I don't get the logic in paying down your mortgage early but accruing massiv...
514 4
I opened an account with Desert Schools a few years ago just to build some relationship with them. ...
949 0
Send the CRA copies of your return receipt showing they haven't provided verification.    If you ...
1144 1
The 24 points might not have pushed you into a new "rate" bracket.  Now, SW can be slow to send out...
546 0
Revelate wrote: KJM: Mortgage is currently FICO '04 versions from every bureau, all the time. ...
528 2
To add to 2NE1's comments, that is correct.  You won't get an alert for a deletion.  Only changes i...
556 2
Not bashing USAA in way.  USAA is a bank as opposed to NFCU being a credit union. NFCU is more leni...
297 0
Are you a member of Navy Federal Credit Union?  If not, stop what you are doing and join now!  They...
328 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+