Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
So I entered the garden in June, then turned right back around at the beginning of July and did a l...
0 545 2
Crashem wrote: Congrats!  I am betting on 3 for 3 however. Follow up!  Yes, it was 3 for 3....
0 201 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
cincrose2 wrote: I will get the keys in an hour, meeting my agent at the house!!!!!  So excited...
0 341 1
cincrose2 wrote: Thanks!  My closing costs were a lot less than I thought they would be too!  W...
0 324 1
Quick note regarding the pulls and number of INQs, in case this information will help others:  AMEX...
0 243 0
Well, this is my first time in the Garden Club, but I'm darned glad to be here.  Home closing just ...
0 184 2
Crashem wrote: Congrats!  I am betting on 3 for 3 however. Thanks!  I have never experience...
0 252 1
AMEX Zync was approved and is being sent via expedited delivery (they offered, I didn't request).  ...
0 348 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 362 9
Crashem wrote: Sounds like this is first Amex. If you app now, you will probably save an inquiry...
0 415 5
Crashem wrote: I hope you got interest rate your current scores demand vs your starting score on...
0 418 0
That's how I'm taking it too.  It seems like a lot of work if they aren't going to approve.  If bot...
0 425 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Crashem wrote: Probably need to do address verification on all your apps as I am assuming you ar...
0 440 11
sewmuchdebt wrote: well my closing was scheduled for 12 noon today. the sellers only had to hav...
0 343 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
JusdoNit wrote: BoysMumx2 wrote: Funded and recorded!  We're official!  And we're picking ...
0 380 11
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 405 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
With the all clear from my mortgage loan officer now that our deal is completely done, I did a litt...
0 506 13
I'll be following along and watching for updates.  And crossing all fingers and toes that they take...
0 235 1
Oh man!  What a bummer!      That makes for such a long, long weekend.
0 239 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Funded and recorded!  We're official!  And we're picking up the keys, doing our walk-through tonigh...
0 244 18

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}