Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hey Timothylee, Thanks for the suggestions!   Unfortunately, the Original creditor has sold the ...
0 97 1
I sent a PFD letter to Amsher ( $71) and they basically sent me a letter letting me know they "CANN...
0 117 3
Thankfully, they removed the late payments but it took a LOT of going back and forth but in the end...
0 45 0
Thanks for the encouragement!!! I will do JUST that...send...send...send...until they remove the (2...
0 95 0
I've always sent them via USPS certified, at least every two months. IDK, what else to do. It's ver...
0 120 0
Congrats!!! Can you please PM the GW letter you sent?   Thanks!
0 257 1
I've sent Comenity Bank/EXPRESS several GW letters asking them to please remove 2 late payments fro...
0 134 4
I need an email for Express and The Limited - Comieity Bank for a GW letter. I would prefer one for...
0 65 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 87 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 704 0
Thank you for pm. I will keep you posted on the end results.
0 207 0
Hello  EVERYONE,   Can someone please (PM) me the contact information for WFNNB/EXPRESS. I have a...
0 166 1
Good morning EVERYONE,   Can someone please (PM) me the contact information for GECRB/ JCPenny. I...
0 236 6
Good day everyone If anyone has this information...PLEASE PM me. I want to send them a GW lette...
0 422 4
Have you been able to get the POC for NCO? If, so can you please PM, me?  I have been on a mission...
0 326 1
Can you please PM me the contact information you have for NCO?  Thank you in advance 
0 954 0
Can someone PLEASE provide me with the mailing address or email to NCO. I have two collections wit...
0 122 0
Can you please send me the contact information for NCO?
0 714 0
Congrats on your accomplishment!  Can you please PM the contact info   Thanks
0 1077 0
Thank you for the suggestion. I will be send them a GW letter and hopefully they can update my acco...
0 372 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}