Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Long story short... about 3 years ago I had to file for BK.  Unfortunately, my AMEX account was CO'...
0 250 5
Thanks, Scupra.  I knew it was DoFD, however my other accounts don't report a new $0 balance ever 2...
0 309 2
The balance is reporting correctly; however my concern is with the fact that the $0 balance is cons...
0 321 4
I filed for BK back in 8/2011.  It was discharged in 12/2011.  I've been rebuilding my credit since...
0 364 6
My wife and I purchased a brand new home back in July.  We obtained financing through one of the 'p...
0 126 0
No, many Audi's in the US are still gas.  But the diesels cost a little more $$$.  Well worth it in...
0 977 5
I would really look into the new Ford Explorer.  In terms of safety, fuel economy, and economical e...
0 1008 7
My credit union seems pretty strict.  They didn't allow me to get a secured credit card (even with ...
0 666 0
Not that it'll make a huge difference, but with the loan and CC reporting, I just pulled my EQ repo...
0 749 3
4 months ago, my BK was discharged and I have began rebuilding my credit through a secured loan (fr...
0 764 6
Ok, so I have 4 remaining reports I can pull here.  I just used one and found a big issue...  My...
0 344 0
So my credit score across the board is in the low 700s.  I still have some debt to payoff, but o...
0 352 2
Depending on the time that has past since they charged off your account, you could re-open a new...
0 809 1
Call the company and have them correct it.  But is it truly an error?  Did your APR go up at all...
0 630 0
I'm currently just taking 1 online class since graduation.  I was looking into student loans, bu...
0 1023 1
Yes, I've read that FTC link awhile ago...  I've been on these forums for quite some time, but j...
0 1039 4
Well, I tried to get a loan about 6 months ago from my credit union, but they were unable to pro...
0 1049 6
So, here's my issue.  About 1 year ago, by score was around 710-720 for all 3 agencies.  Then Ci...
0 1061 8
Wait another year, then try to refinance.  Many lenders I've spoken to about refinancing like to...
0 516 1
I have about $8k on my AMEX that is under a "Flex Pay" option.  The interest rate is something c...
0 936 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+