Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
OK, thanks....Im pretty sure I got the plain ol Freedom...I got confused because I actually bit ...
0 639 4
Ok, SO just so I ve got this exactly right....I just got my Chase Freedom card....no plus on it ...
0 1132 8
This is a topic with new unread messages
Think this is a REFINANCE - My understanding (not an expert) is that if you have an FHA loan now...
0 1497 0
Just did my mortgage loan app today.  Identical to MyFICO.
0 2440 0
Good place to start is www.fha.gov .  Lots of help there, but eventually you should contact a le...
0 1219 0
Click on the support tab above.  Last update was 4/4 but at that time FICO was aware of the prob...
0 3115 1
Correct. In your scenario you would still need to pay standard closing costs out of pocket, but ...
0 1606 0
Fetis,   This is done because it is often illegal, or against loan program guidelines for the ...
0 1640 2
I-109,   In my case, the points you are making are EXACTLY WHY I am getting the Ameridream ass...
0 1622 1
Just joined this group yesterday....   TU - 700 EQ - 720 EX  - 782!!    The difference is ...
0 23378 1
Happy,   FICOs of course.....my average age is just over 8 years and my file history is 22+.  ...
0 864 1
Ok, just a quick update to the score watchers.  On 3/19/08 my scores were: TU - 690 TU had...
0 921 4
Is this an FHA mortgage you have already?  If so, my understanding (Im not a mortgage broker but...
0 512 1
Or a month...Orchard (all HSBC cards for that matter) can vary GREATLY on reporting times on the...
0 772 2
Correct.  Although they both show on your OFFICIAL credit report you get direct from them, only ...
0 366 0
I gotta a pre approval from Cap One last year for 10.99% with a previous auto repo and open coll...
0 10060 4
OK, assuming loan amount of 265K @ 6.00% (average FHA loan rate these days) your monthly housing...
0 3490 1
Shouldnt be a problem.  They only care what your MONTHLY obligations ARE, not what they could be...
0 707 1
Lots of calculators out there to help you with this.  Try www.bankrate.com   Basic rule of thu...
0 572 0
Wow, what a thread.  Goes in about a hundred directions and is mostly spreading innacurate infor...
1 7941 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}