Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
If you have the president's name to Merchants&Medical, please let me know. I'm trying to get the...
0 1186 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
If you have any success with HSBC Auto and Chase Home Finance, please let me know.
0 4154 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
That's what I figured. I'll have to make the time. Thanks!!
0 922 0
I've disputed Experian online in the past, but now I can't go back and redispute an item that ...
0 943 3
I was told by a reporting agency customer rep that during a dispute the "account/creditor" is "h...
0 1810 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 550 0
I currently have 22 inquiries in the past 12 months on my EQ report. 12 of these were from my le...
0 1010 1
While you're paying off the charge off with a deletion for payment. It helped me to get a secure...
0 985 0
MisseyElliot -   I too had filed two bankrupticies within 2 years (2001 and 2003) of each othe...
0 989 0
Do you have the letter you used? I have several accounts to "fall off" in 3/08 and 4/08, but don...
0 800 2
When I have deletions on my EQ report EX will not accept the investigation results. How do I get...
0 608 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}