Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Writing to them is better than calling them.  When you call them, it's your word vs. their word as ...
0 81 1
I recently refinanced with Sofi.   My score dipped a handful of points - no biggie for me.  
0 436 6
I'd shop around before going to the dealership.  Also try Capital One Auto Loans, they offered a be...
0 510 0
Wow.  Glad you were able to refi at least some.  Maybe you should try again after another 9 - 12 mo...
0 369 0
Quick update:  Yesterday, they sent me the documents to accept the loan. So, from loan application ...
0 401 2
Well, they finally got back to me.  I am tentatlive approved, but not at their best rate.  Their lo...
0 460 3
Hi - thanks for that update.  It makes me feel a bit better.   Do you recall how long the process t...
0 522 4
I'd like to know too.  I know their site says the process takes 15 minutes. I've been waiting now o...
0 546 0
Different techniques work for different people.     In my case, I prefer to pay something towards...
0 1017 1
I agree, looks like you are in a good position.     When shopping a loan, look at a variety of le...
0 563 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Heather,   Chances are that the following occured, causing your FICO score to drop;   1.  The r...
0 1064 10
Lots of good points so far.   Of course, just when I think things are looking good....  I went to...
0 145 0
I’m working on paying down debt. My income hasn’t gone up (it’s actually gone down a bit) but I’ve ...
0 291 5
Obviously, schools (and the administrators and teachers, sometimes even within the same school) rea...
0 91 0
I wouldn't be so much concerned as to "does it happen a lot"... but that there's someone with your ...
0 263 5
In another area of my life.... I recently won a judgment.  Rather than continuing to try to chase t...
0 149 4
I had a job offer some years ago - letter in hand - pending a credit check.  My credit came back be...
0 326 1
Ok - so you heard these kids threatening to beat your son up on Monday.  My suggestion:   File a po...
0 294 4
Several years ago, my credit was so bad, I was getting turned down for jobs that I otherwise had fi...
0 246 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi,   I'm in a similar position - not late, but I'm suddenly and unexpectedly required to pay ove...
0 458 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}