Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hey TRC,   I live in CA and my attorneys only included those accounts that had a balance when my ...
0 492 1
Thanks Red, I am very happy to hear I dont have to worry about my auto if I surrender it.  It is a ...
0 539 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My Ch7 BK was discharged in January 2014.  I was not able to re-affirm my auto loan with PSECU even...
0 585 11
I had 4 accounts IIB in my Ch 7 from Amex.  Only one account out of the 4 had a balance of $500 whe...
0 217 1
Yes, I changed my QS1 MC to a QS Platinum MC 2 months ago after I received my QS1 MC in February 20...
0 1153 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 298 6
Hi Simi,   Sorry to hear those cards got closed.   8 credit cards out of my 22 accounts were no...
0 602 0
Hey Creolet,   I wanted to give you an update on my dispute with NFCU over the duplicate accounts...
0 263 0
Thanks gdale6...  Now I can relax!!!!!   I appreciate you responding.
0 220 0
Please tell me if the recent balance is reporting correctly on my Experian file. It says N/A for b...
0 275 2
Hey Creolet, I did send letters along with copies of the disputed credit reports to NFCU's CBR Disp...
0 482 0
Hi EZ,   What NFCU or the CBR has done is duplicate 2 exisiting accounts by adding numbers before...
0 587 0
I had 4 accounts discharged in my Chapter 7 from NFCU.  I have been disputing with the CBRs and NFC...
0 600 7
Hello, I got my QS1 MC changed to a QS MC no AF by contacting Cap One through Facebook. I called th...
0 924 1
No, Fort Knox told me they dont subscribe to Experian and do not report their accounts to them.  I ...
0 297 0
I also bank with them as well.  They do not report at all to Experian. They only report to TU and E...
0 321 2
Hello, I have had the Fort Knox Platinum Visa since early 2011 and it will be a hard pull for a CLI...
0 338 4
Thank you SM and EZ for your responses.  Just wanted to make sure it will not impact my scores.   ...
0 389 0
I filed a complaint with the CFPB because all of my accounts discharged in bankruptcy are listed as...
0 436 3
Thanks for the advice SoulMaster.  Just applied for the Capital One Quicksilver and was instantly a...
0 322 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+