Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I am a member of Fort Knox FCU and have had the card since 2011.   I joined through the American Co...
0 1339 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1128 0
That is a really good rate 5 months post discharge.  You should be very happy!!!!   I got at 3.17...
0 1149 7
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Here is the link to the credit card that replaced Amex at Costco in Canada.   http://www.costco.c...
1 439 6
I just got the Venture One with a $10,000 limit.   Not even a year since my BK7 was discharged.
0 842 0
One of the best cards for Gas all the time is the Fort Knox Federal Credit Union Platinum Visa. It...
0 1150 1
Hey TRC,   I live in CA and my attorneys only included those accounts that had a balance when my ...
0 798 1
Thanks Red, I am very happy to hear I dont have to worry about my auto if I surrender it.  It is a ...
0 845 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My Ch7 BK was discharged in January 2014.  I was not able to re-affirm my auto loan with PSECU even...
0 891 11
I had 4 accounts IIB in my Ch 7 from Amex.  Only one account out of the 4 had a balance of $500 whe...
0 322 1
Yes, I changed my QS1 MC to a QS Platinum MC 2 months ago after I received my QS1 MC in February 20...
0 9696 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 441 6
Hi Simi,   Sorry to hear those cards got closed.   8 credit cards out of my 22 accounts were no...
0 1172 0
Hey Creolet,   I wanted to give you an update on my dispute with NFCU over the duplicate accounts...
0 718 0
Thanks gdale6...  Now I can relax!!!!!   I appreciate you responding.
0 451 0
Please tell me if the recent balance is reporting correctly on my Experian file. It says N/A for b...
0 506 2
Hey Creolet, I did send letters along with copies of the disputed credit reports to NFCU's CBR Disp...
0 937 0
Hi EZ,   What NFCU or the CBR has done is duplicate 2 exisiting accounts by adding numbers before...
0 1042 0
I had 4 accounts discharged in my Chapter 7 from NFCU.  I have been disputing with the CBRs and NFC...
0 1055 7
Hello, I got my QS1 MC changed to a QS MC no AF by contacting Cap One through Facebook. I called th...
0 1142 1

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.