Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Update:      The other option I liked that Lifelock didn't have was protecting your health insura...
0 2838 0
Just wanted to update this thread.  After my original post, I did immediately cancel LifeLock.  But...
0 222 0
Barry wrote: jaramill wrote: Hey Barry, I actually did read comparison reviews and some ...
0 3035 1
Hey Barry, I actually did read comparison reviews and some minor differences but I went with Tru...
0 3043 3
I'm curious about this product and I'm interested to hear any thoughts any myFICO users that hav...
0 3079 5
haulingthescoreup wrote: Just pay off your balances before the statement drops on all but one...
0 17721 1
Cheddar and haulingthescoreup are "dead-on" with their posts. You have to "work" the system in yo...
0 45802 1
Ran a little experiment at the end of April/beginning of May.  I called all 3 of my credit c...
0 4114 3
FYI - When you take a settlement from a CC the balance that they "forgive" you, is considered "i...
0 3715 0
mr_postman wrote: now it's time to conquer the beast of them all  EXPERIAN. Agre...
0 5241 7
(If you've got TrueCredit or another monitoring service that shows the exact date that your acti...
0 4188 0
If you pay most or all of that figure 4 or 5 days BEFORE the statement drops (not the due date, ...
0 4206 2
Thanks "Trying_to_climb".  A year and a half ago I was barely cracking the 700s and the patience...
0 5889 7
I agree, patience is truly a virtue and I check my credit (reports & scores) every 6 months and,...
0 5933 9
Guess I wasted my money then based on these posts!  Should've come to these forums first.    ...
0 1708 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Out of the three credit cards I have the following report it on the statement closing date (whic...
0 865 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Just started reading the forums and I finally got all three scores into the 700s   TU (TransUn...
0 9517 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}