Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Update:      The other option I liked that Lifelock didn't have was protecting your health insura...
0 2901 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Just wanted to update this thread.  After my original post, I did immediately cancel LifeLock.  But...
0 245 0
Barry wrote: jaramill wrote: Hey Barry, I actually did read comparison reviews and some ...
0 3098 1
Hey Barry, I actually did read comparison reviews and some minor differences but I went with Tru...
0 3106 3
I'm curious about this product and I'm interested to hear any thoughts any myFICO users that hav...
0 3142 5
haulingthescoreup wrote: Just pay off your balances before the statement drops on all but one...
0 17740 1
Cheddar and haulingthescoreup are "dead-on" with their posts. You have to "work" the system in yo...
0 45872 1
Ran a little experiment at the end of April/beginning of May.  I called all 3 of my credit c...
0 4178 3
FYI - When you take a settlement from a CC the balance that they "forgive" you, is considered "i...
0 3727 0
mr_postman wrote: now it's time to conquer the beast of them all  EXPERIAN. Agre...
0 5248 7
(If you've got TrueCredit or another monitoring service that shows the exact date that your acti...
0 4201 0
If you pay most or all of that figure 4 or 5 days BEFORE the statement drops (not the due date, ...
0 4219 2
Thanks "Trying_to_climb".  A year and a half ago I was barely cracking the 700s and the patience...
0 5904 7
I agree, patience is truly a virtue and I check my credit (reports & scores) every 6 months and,...
0 5948 9
This is a topic with new unread messages
Guess I wasted my money then based on these posts!  Should've come to these forums first.    ...
0 1775 1
Out of the three credit cards I have the following report it on the statement closing date (whic...
0 886 0
Just started reading the forums and I finally got all three scores into the 700s   TU (TransUn...
0 9562 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.