Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Wow, it’s been a while since I last poked my head around here.   Unfortunately, I’ve return...
287 1
haulingthescoreup wrote: concorduser wrote: Please, dont get me started on this. I am fr...
1959 6
CreditAble wrote: Contacting Sam's is the best move. Sam's claims to have superrior customer...
449 0
Ok, so now I know what an app spree feels like.   A week ago I thought to myself "well, my sco...
994 1
While they've recently changed the scoring range to be in-line with FICO scores, it's still a wha...
1952 1
smo65d11 wrote: what is a "luv button"? The 'luv button' is slang used to refer to the but...
1057 0
When I applied for the Discover More card last year I received a 30-day reply. A few days later ...
1914 0
The 90-day occured in June 2006, so it will turn 3 this year. It seems like forever ago, too! *s...
770 0
So, one year after I first pulled my FICO scores, I can't believe what's been accomplished. Whil...
814 3
RenoFico wrote: If I CLI online, will it be a soft pull or hard inq? Message Edited by Ren...
687 0
I've snuck back in to say hi, so... hi!   I hit the six-month mark on my Discover Card last mo...
488 2
I Googled just to make sure AT&T is the same as T-Mobile when it comes to unlocking phones. As...
479 0
It's a shame that the recipients of the letter do not have a sense of humor. :( Proofreading is v...
776 1
rbbyrbsn wrote: I amazed at people OCD about PIF before  statement,credit cards are suppose to...
634 4
UpUpUp wrote: Since I too, am new to Discover, I've been watching this like a hawk. I have no...
943 8
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Jubeyy wrote: if I ever get declined for no apparent reason while trying to use any card (it'...
530 0
Yes, keep sending them GWs. Send multiple letters at once to different addresses. Look up names o...
492 4
Boscoe wrote: Pull all 3?   Sounds like CrapOne! Or, at least in my case, Amex. >:( I'd ...
545 1
The 90+ day is the only negative on my reports. Util: 37%, once my cards update this week. (Th...
510 1
So, I sent GW letters to two different addresses for 1FBUSA last month, and I haven't heard a thi...
565 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+