Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
You should wait at least 30 days---it takes a couple weeks to get stuff updated--if you get credi...
0 628 0
So, I had a VW credit loan for several years and was always current, until about 3 years in when...
0 905 2
Yes, I know they can report it being charged off for months and months; however they canNOT repor...
0 923 1
After recently pulling my Experian CR--I discovered that CitiFinancial was reporting my account ...
0 947 3
So, my FICO score as monitred on myfico.com alerted me uf a drop of 16 points yesterday but then...
0 817 4
Okay, I keep reading about the HIPPA process and did a search to learn more, but unfortunately a...
0 247 1
I got my GW letter to the CEO via email; however, no real luck.  I spoke with his executive resp...
0 367 1
Really?  That is AWESOME! I've been contacting NelNet student loans to get some lates removed due t...
0 2501 1
Okay, so I have had several times when I was able to get hardship forbearance.  It's definitely ...
0 2595 0
Okay, so what kind of credit score does one need now to get a Private student loan.  More money ...
0 1431 1
Could you set-up to attend the school with the help of a study abroad program http://academic.st...
0 1213 1
So, I'm a student who has a good chunk of student loans, and counting (I attend a private colleg...
0 1257 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Ack! Do NOT pay them....there has been a scam going around where they call you , threatening to ...
0 2139 0
You know, I'm not sure how long it took...I was definitely not paying much attention to it since ...
0 609 1
I would be weary about LVNV--they are serious collection agents...I had them take over an accoun...
0 638 3
So, my in lieu of taking out a private student loan for school (my school is uber pricey so fede...
0 709 0
Hmmm--well, I don't live anywhere near L.A. and I need a CU that doens't require a co-signer.  ...
0 1279 1
Thanks---but I don't live in L.A. (used to, but no longer, thank God :-)---I'm in Denver, CO--I ...
0 2577 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 520 0
I am a current student, therefore, my $30k in student loans are not in need to be paid until 6 mo...
0 528 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+