Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I lost my job this  week for the 2nd time with the same Co. in 4 months and can't expect ever ...
0 1145 3
I have been laid off form my job in the flooring industry for the 2nd time in 4 months.  I hav...
0 688 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 789 2
Sylviatob  I only have one CA not two.  Fortunately the CA has already told me to call them ...
0 919 1
I have an OC reporting an  old collection/chargeoff (opened 09/2001)with orig bal of $5725 now a...
0 989 4
I am going to call my bank and see if they will remove the 30 day late since it happened after...
0 647 0
I added her because when I applied for a 2-28 modification, the bank needed to use her income.
0 1126 4
My wife credit report shows absolutly nothing!  I added her to the mortage, will this will give ...
0 1199 8
 Before I was perfect (on time)for 24mths(before ARM adjust). My bank finally approved a 2-28 ...
0 690 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Your right Fraz!  18.2%.  For a avg of 33%.  Might mind is fried trying to get the refi this mon...
0 1452 0
All the lenders we have tried will only refi 90% Loan to Value with a 626 FICO score and at a ...
0 1383 1
I only have one CC w/ bal of $273/1500 Limit 5.5% util. The problem is my only collection which...
0 1458 2
Tuscany, I thought it was better not to get an AMEX card because the way they report to the CB's...
0 1174 2
I need to find a better interest card than Orchard at 24%!  Which one of yours has a decent inte...
0 788 0
I see all kinds of messages over 100 words, but I always am told I only get 100 words for my mes...
0 3580 1
I don't want a bunch of inquiries on my CR, so does anybody know which card I should apply for...
0 1240 8
They valadated it and sent copy of original contract.  I am Refinancing this month.  I held off ...
0 3437 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 3575 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 3606 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
As I mentioned yesterday,I have the following CO.  The OC charged off at $2,875 bal.  The CA s...
0 3697 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}