Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 6886 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 6900 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
I just apped this card and was approved. I thought I would give it a try. I have plenty of Visa a...
0 7035 1
By accident I paid the wrong card with my online bill pay. My balance now shows negative $400. I...
0 695 3
I am going to visit Chase today. I hope to at least, make my local bank manager cry. If corporate...
0 296 1
I do use a local credit union for some things, but with my business accounts, I need some service...
0 658 0
They took all my points that had carried over from wamu. 44000 points Gone. I hate chase. I have ...
0 685 4
Both my wife and I had our old wamu cards cnaceled by chase today. 5 years no lates and regular u...
0 552 3
I recieved a call from a collection agency about an account from 1996. I owe $843 from when I was...
0 223 1
My equifax was 689 and Tu=677 at the time with no badies. It was my 3rd citi card at the time.
0 1072 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1134 8
Has anyone gotten a CLI on this card? I have another Citi card that gets CLI every 3 months, but ...
0 641 1
I always pay more then the min. Usually $150 or 200 a week. Average balance about 700-1000 every...
0 15382 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I am a waiter and I have been adding my tips every week, and paying a % to my credit cards. Is th...
0 15453 39

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+