Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
That is the issue, my job is not in my previous field. My husband got me a job with his company. We...
0 196 1
So here is our situation.   My husband was relocated by his employer about 2 years ago. We sold o...
0 220 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 6920 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 6934 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I just apped this card and was approved. I thought I would give it a try. I have plenty of Visa a...
0 7069 1
By accident I paid the wrong card with my online bill pay. My balance now shows negative $400. I...
0 746 3
I am going to visit Chase today. I hope to at least, make my local bank manager cry. If corporate...
0 303 1
I do use a local credit union for some things, but with my business accounts, I need some service...
0 675 0
They took all my points that had carried over from wamu. 44000 points Gone. I hate chase. I have ...
0 703 4
Both my wife and I had our old wamu cards cnaceled by chase today. 5 years no lates and regular u...
0 573 3
I recieved a call from a collection agency about an account from 1996. I owe $843 from when I was...
0 242 1
My equifax was 689 and Tu=677 at the time with no badies. It was my 3rd citi card at the time.
0 1092 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1154 8
Has anyone gotten a CLI on this card? I have another Citi card that gets CLI every 3 months, but ...
0 660 1
I always pay more then the min. Usually $150 or 200 a week. Average balance about 700-1000 every...
0 15401 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I am a waiter and I have been adding my tips every week, and paying a % to my credit cards. Is th...
0 15472 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.