Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
OK, So considering most of my cards are currently at 90-94% utilization, if I get them down to abo...
0 880 2
So I'm expecting a pretty decent bonus in November, in which most will be used to pay off/down debt...
0 922 4
I'm entertaining the idea of enrolling in a DMP to get out of debt faster.  I'm not behind on any o...
0 320 2
Thank you for the response.  I was a little worried it would be considered a CFL which I have read ...
0 3348 1
Will having a debt consolidation loan hurt my credit?  I applied for one through Navy Fed.  How wil...
0 3357 5
Thank you for responding.  My reason for not just paying a few things off was because those CC wi...
0 6482 1
Used some of my refund to get a handle on some of this debt, how much of an increase can I expec...
0 6538 5
I'm glad you asked because I was wondering if/how I could do the same thing.  Hopefully we'll bo...
0 854 0
I am positive.  I have truecredit and check all the time.  FUSED:  take a look and you tell me...
0 728 0
Ok, so earlier in the week I discovered AMEX had reduced me, and of course I was highly upset....
0 845 6
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just stumbled across this.  What a crock.     http://home3.americanexpress.com/corp/pc/2008/j...
0 1821 15
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Michelle Clark Care of Consumer Relations AESC-GSO 777 American Expressway Fort Lauderdale, ...
0 1308 37
Well I too have been affected.  This is ridiculous.  My line was only $1000 to begin with, cut m...
0 1838 2
Yes, definitely paid 5+ years ago.  I'll send letter #1 to each CRA, CMRRR and wait the 35days. ...
0 382 1
And I should send letter 1 w/insert B, CMRRR, right?
0 401 3
Are dental accounts considered medical?  I have a paid medical collection; hubby was the patient...
0 413 5
Active duty member here.  Wondering if I can get approved/where I stand.  I'm looking to buy a h...
0 544 1
It is being reported accurately.  I just don't see the point to reporting every week, unless the...
0 410 1
OK, CA is Palisades, paid in Jan 2007.  Made the mistake of sending them a GW letter few months...
0 490 5
DH lives in Charleston; already has CC w/Navy Fed; wants to know what other companies pull EQ?  ...
0 366 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+