Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
For the person who asked.  I have 4 inq in the past two years.  I have 3 cc with low limits (2 H...
0 1799 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Just letting everyone know I just rec'd a US Bank Travel Rewards card with a TU664 and Ex 656.  ...
0 3724 24
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I am currently a home owner.  My girlfriend and I will be getting married this June.  She is not ...
0 1086 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Just wondering if anyone has had any luck with AMEX or BOA deleting accurate information.   I ...
0 1530 4
This morning on Fox News in St Louis there was a financial counselor on saying that FICO is chan...
0 807 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 10470 0
Yes, both scores were purchased from myfico.com.  (I used the new promo code!)  I have one other ...
0 1661 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Collection was from 2005.  I don't buy that FICO would make having an old collection worth more t...
0 1681 14
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I am at the end of my rope with this FICO system.  Jan 8 my Experian score was a 647.  Yesterday...
0 1686 19
I followed the hippa process exactley as written (colored paper and font).  When I sent the firs...
0 180 0
Good luck getting anywhere with West Asset Management.  They are a horrible organization to deal ...
0 417 1
Use the HIPPA process.  There is a link at the top of this forum...be sure to follow it 100% as w...
0 540 1
Happy days...The hippa process says colored (teal or purple italics) font with personalized stati...
0 829 2
I'm trying to follow the hippa process exactley as written.  I noticed on the pre-hippa letter ex...
0 675 5
Anyone know the address to Experian???  I'm sure it's on the board somewhere here but I can't see...
0 330 0
Just a word of advice about setteling for less than total amount due with your creditors.  In 06...
0 757 6
My AT&T collection was through Cavalry Portfolio Svcs.  The CA has had this account for 3+ years...
0 3128 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 183 0
I would wait until you receive that letter. Make sure that it says amount due $0.  Then mail or ...
0 879 1
I did some calling and digging.  If the account is no longer active call 866-223-2720.  I spoke ...
0 894 1

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.