Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
When I bought my home, the escrow was setup for a % off the purchase price.  The tax appraisal came...
0 239 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 545 1
2500 seems fair t o me.  I'm almost 2300 with 4.375 on a 290kish loan. 
0 1785 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1077 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Looking to acquire a new personal finance software.  What do you use and why?  Do you like it?   ...
0 571 11
follow up on my app, still not sure if i got it (original message was 7-10 days).  Received a call ...
0 604 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 582 3
I apped for the card and got the 7-10 day message.    I haven't had any bads in at least 4 years....
0 684 0
kiasmith1974 wrote: I was denied with an EQ score of 634. It is my lowest score and has 1 colle...
0 688 2
dodgerslv wrote: way to go on a succesful spree!!!! big congrats and dont close Walmart, ...
0 316 1
I ended up recon'ing the Barclays through the BD number and they approved it.  It looks like they g...
0 318 0
ya my aaoa was already relatively low so I wasn't too worried about that. 
0 375 0
yudeology101 wrote: Wow, you've been busy!  Congrats on your new home and your new cards!!  10 ...
0 389 1
I've closed on my house and here are the results of my app spree (in no paticular order)   Chase ...
0 404 16
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2636 2
12njoy wrote: @basballguy,     Please read the threads regarding the Duck card before applyin...
0 596 1
oh i get it and see now.  Thanks for the clarification
0 614 3
but if you do the only app thing it says you have to meet one of 5 conditions to join.  Maybe i'm d...
0 643 5
How do so many people get these cards not living in Oregon?
0 675 13
all the cards listed are under a year old.  I haven't done the amex 3x CLI but plan on doing it aft...
0 182 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}