Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Can anyone help with the guidelines regarding these 2 types?  We will be 2 years out of BK on 12...
0 549 1
Can anyone help with the guidelines regarding these 2 types?  We will be 2 years out of BK on 12...
0 1155 2
I am trying to refinance thru Wells Fargo - which is my current mortgage holder.  I don't feel co...
0 1434 1
Thanks so much for your assistance; our original plan to refinance was just to get out of our int...
0 1362 1
No PMI; our interest rates are low (5.5%) and our original intent was to try to refinance while r...
0 1391 3
I appreciate your assistance - here are the answers you requested:   How far underwater is you...
0 1402 5
I am not sure if this belonogs here, or under the BK section, but I'm hoping someone can help.  W...
0 1477 8
Does anyone have any experience refinancing - althought I suspect in today's market, things will...
0 6226 9
I did not list my $0 balance credit cards, but found after my bankrupcy was discharged, that some...
0 1253 0
We were discharged from Chapter 7 on 12/31/07 - we have since reviewed our credit reports to f...
0 1375 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}