Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
What is the max amount of time you think I should wait? I'd really like to call and say "I've gotte...
0 516 0
For those of you supporting me, I really appreciate it.   For those of you that keep "doubting my...
2 632 9
Yes, you are correct. My score was just above 700 when I was approved for these cards. My 75K incom...
0 460 1
Here's some pudding for ya:     This was taken from Experian as it shows where I was and whe...
0 588 6
There is no new Barclay card! I've had it since my BoA cards. They gave me an INCREASE to what I al...
0 872 0
None of this makes any sense. Barclays...YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT...gave me a CLI of $1,000.00 this ...
0 1010 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Yes I did have the cards close to maxed, but I was still in my 0% APR period and was going to make ...
0 1041 33
This makes me feel a lot better!! So I can just keep paying them $100 or so a month and it will not...
0 1728 4
So I get a message from Experian and Equifax with a 100 point drop! I'm looking and looking trying ...
0 1804 79
I was able to get NavCheck increase from 7K to 9K and Barclay from 2.5K to 3.5K,
0 154 11
Just wanted to post that I asked to go from 5,500 to 7,000 on my NavCheck with about 85% Util and a...
0 330 9
If I get the CL to 5K at some point later, will they send me out a VS card if I ask?
0 65 2
Approved for Bank of America's Travel Rewards card @ 2K :)
0 312 18
Oh that's too easy. I'm going for Orchard Bank Secured ($250 limit) in 17 different flavors.   Di...
0 288 2
Okay so...who's in with me? We hire some Photoshop guys and create our own credit card line. We'll ...
0 315 0
The direction I was going, to quote a forum member: "I am not giving up the Zync until Amex forces...
0 326 2
**IMPORTANT**   FOR THOSE OF YOU LOOKING TO GOODWILL CREDIT ONE: If you have EVER disputed anythi...
0 236 1
Lol no I get that. But as a previous employee, you get that a lot of "elitist" type people come to ...
0 452 6
Well the goal was to compare Amex to all other available credit cards out there and see if it still...
0 471 0
I think there's a good point that Amex kind of started it all and has been serving the upper class ...
0 783 9

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}