Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
John060675 wrote: I am sorry to keep freaking about this, but has anyone had someth...
0 1335 0
Bank of America pulls my Experian and TransUnion reports (Florida).
0 1198 0
haulingthescoreup wrote: I don't know if it's so much how many cards you have, as how ...
0 1125 2
I have an Optima Platinum card and it's NOT co-branded.  I call American Express for customer se...
0 1019 0
ficus wrote: fused wrote: I haven't heard of any fixed rates lower than 7.9...
0 802 1
ficus wrote: psychic wrote: I would also go with a fixed rate. However, do keep...
0 869 1
I would also go with a fixed rate.  However, do keep in mind, that somewhere down the road, the ...
0 1062 3
denbar2003 wrote: I have made my first few purchases on a Chase Freedom card.  Of th...
0 5150 1
ficus--I purchased a 2006 Honda Accord EX with a 2.99% APR convenience/promotional check that po...
0 972 2
Chase also usually has very good balance transfer/lifetime of the loan offers.  So even after th...
0 1547 4
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1080 0
Retail store credit can carry some degree of importance.  My FICO's are--Equifax-804 (9/20)   ...
0 722 0
Hi. I'm new here.  I have 3 CCs with high credit limits-                              Bank of A...
0 1369 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Moved to Rebuilding Your Credit.
0 182 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+