Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Are you paying the balance BEFORE the statement cuts or when you receive your monthly statement?...
301 0
This is interesting.  So this "credit file" is not governed by the FCRA?  Do you have any more i...
479 1
I got a 30 day message on my Chase app on 7/28 - called application status number (found it here...
7725 9
Google is your friend:   http://www.axiant.com/   They are a collection agency.  There is di...
660 0
I'd pay them the $84 - I'd be too afraid they'd charge it off and it would come back to bite me ...
1164 3
Actually the system is not in place to evalaute your ABILITY to pay only to show historical paym...
239 0
Well the real issue is that over the years credit/lending has gone from the home-town bank to bi...
690 0
betamunupe wrote: Yea, I also received a Sorewatch alert on yesterday stating that Hooters ha...
555 1
I was planning on closing the card since it only had a $500 limit.  It has been sock-drawered fo...
674 3
Does anyone have any experience having Chase use the same inquiry to get multiple cards?   I h...
526 1
Watchmann wrote: The upshot of this is those who are responsible, use credit wisely and PIF e...
289 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 463 0
sidewinder wrote: I just dealt with Vital Recovery. Sending the non-PP didn't do much...
181 0
On 8/27 I get a alert via Amex CreditSecure that there is a new inquiry on my TU credit report...
409 1
carlos1102 wrote: that was before now most major airline charge 50 to 350 dolla...
282 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 1626 11
This is a topic with new unread messages 1627 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
MidnightVoice wrote: The patriot Act requires that Financial Institutions (and a ca...
1634 15
ssstevie wrote: This is actually true.  I sold cars a few years ago, and we were told ...
4502 1
I purchased a car two weeks ago.   Walked in with a bank check - left with a car.   No credi...
4508 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+