Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
The accounts you transferred the balance from might still be reporting the balances. Beyond that I ...
0 363 0
I can only speak for myself. No changes in anything. Clean before clean now. 2 of 6 cards reporting...
0 398 0
I check my reports at least once a month. No accounts have dropped and I am reporting the same doll...
0 656 0
DallasLoanGuy wrote: i dont understand.....   replacement (rebuild) costs is sometimes more t...
0 718 4
Once my AAofA reached 6 years my gorgeous 826 Experian became a 809. Rebucketing.
0 934 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Insert image button should open up your downloads. Choose your pics from there. Looks a little like...
0 794 32
House looks great. Seems like a long time between the time you went to contract and first shovel in...
0 515 0
I get 2 free scores monthly. One Ex and one TU. When I first started rebuilding I was nuts about fi...
0 603 0
3 or 5 is what I think is right too unless you want to take advantage of a balance transfer offer. ...
0 1034 2
Same exact data. Exact. TU 08 799. Negative reason no installments.  TU 98 794. Negative reason too...
0 1090 1
RobertEG wrote: The chart seems to be a bit at odds with the mantra that is often heard on the ...
0 2140 2
We know that FICO wants to see at least one major bankcard in order to achieve top scores. I know t...
0 924 10
I would go for a Pentagon Federal Credit Union Cash Rewards card.
0 905 0
SwiftTone wrote: shane82388 wrote: SwiftTone wrote: I requested and received a CLI for m...
0 2809 7
TU is the only CRA that mentions my lack of an open installment as a negative. Number 1 matter of f...
0 838 0
My AAofA just flipped to 6 years on my Experian report. My most recent score from PSECU was 824 and...
0 611 0
I've gotten over 800 with an AAofA of 5 and oldest account 10 years. The combination of high amount...
0 1098 10
Looks like you have 5 open accounts. Your 2 installments will report balances so long as they are o...
0 1162 3
Walmart gets a bad rapin some circles. However we have a Super Wally here and the food prices are p...
0 1057 0
I think there was an issue with reporting on TU 98 not sure about the newer algorithm 04. 40K repor...
0 926 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+