Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
yes, the report says it is unpaid, closed and shows the balance. However, the balance it shows i...
0 426 0
i want to to dispute a negative item on my EQ credit report noted by Power Financial CU.  I had ...
0 449 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
i get these pre-approvals about once per week in the mail, from citi to get a AAdvantage credit ...
0 530 1
i applied and was approved in august 2008.  at the time the credit anaylist told me that i quali...
0 1307 0
i noticed a lot of tv ads for equifax...they state that "Fico scores are the ones that most cred...
0 1462 4
i would send them a  simple letter (CMMR)  reminding them that they are in violation of FCRA, du...
0 506 0
yup, HSBC are nortious slow pokes to update, my last update was november...
0 867 0
did they notify you 5 days before the re-insertion?   my understandingis that CRA cannot reins...
0 564 1
i joined the national space society last year to join NASA, however i never applied cuz the feed...
0 2040 3
illecs is correct.....   i no longer have collections on my CR, however when i did and i recie...
0 1370 3
i dont think you can do online.....i had gorewards 11k,  nrewards 7.5k   i called last week, c...
0 712 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1074 0
i inserted a consumer statement on my EX CR last month....the hard copy EX sent me has the state...
0 746 1
i just wish i can sprinkle some of that NFCU fairy dust over BOA.....
0 767 0
Fret,   no BT as of yet but might do next month.....NOT a heavy user for small purchases, usua...
0 1888 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have been a NFCU member for 10 mo...Nrewards 11k Gorewards 7.5....CL   called and spoke to C...
0 1917 12
I want to apply for the Platnum MC...does anyone have any recent history with them? did they pul...
0 1169 5
i noticed on an old cap1 account listed on EX under comments, this statement......   "election...
0 5949 2
it depends on the nature of the position....my employer ran quarterly credit/criminal checks...th...
0 899 0
in the old days, (bout 8 years ago)  it used to be a Federal Crime to charge that much!  boy have...
3 1250 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}