Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
And . . . Closed.   I just wanted to log this as a Back to Work success story.
0 296 0
ezdriver wrote: Congratulations and all the best for a smooth closing on my birthday...Nov 20th...
0 397 1
Some of you will remember my story from over the summer and I'm here to post the conclusion (or nea...
0 514 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 288 1
blackedoutdodge wrote: Hi everyone, so like it says I am buying a home in Florida. I am a first ...
0 272 0
ShanetheMortgageMan wrote: So what would HUD be approving then? I don't know. She may have ...
0 140 1
ShanetheMortgageMan wrote: Did you provide your job severance/income reduction paperwork too? ...
0 492 3
ShanetheMortgageMan wrote: You are not pre-approved yet (or at least not properly pre-approved)...
0 569 5
  DanTheMan77 wrote:   USDA Direct will allow a foreclosure less than 3 years prior with a credi...
0 149 0
In my case, the deed showed up on the city's public records within days of the transfer of deed. It...
0 182 1
bdhu2001 wrote: Clear to close as of this morning. Based on LO conversation with the ...
0 191 4
Seeking clarification of the USDA's stance on extending credit waivers on the basis of mitigating c...
0 181 2
Buyingasmallhouse wrote: Soooo my closing date is Monday August 25th and boy am I nervous!!! I...
0 216 0
peepers wrote: I have nothing to offer advice wise, however I want to say the picture of the "un...
0 740 0
Thanks Dallas - yes, she said it the approval would be on condition of funds to close and I would n...
0 742 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Found a local lender and after a bit of back and forth regarding the FHA Back to Work Program I hav...
0 803 12
Well, the app for the local LO was online and I filled it out right after I got off the phone with ...
0 162 1
Oh my gosh - good question Dallas. On the application from the first dodgy guy I said yes. I'm not ...
0 168 3
So I was going to post thie item below and then I decided to call FHA. They said, "if it's not on ...
0 314 5
Okay . . . maybe it's just people who don't understand BtW? Or because my scores are higher than 64...
0 331 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}