Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Both Experian and TU have my length of credit history as 22 years, 8 months with an AAoA of 11 year...
42 0
Grats! That's awesome. Hoping some of the Cap 1 GW love comes my way.   V. happy for you!  
90 0
Sounds like you'd need to look at a new report.   It is confusing though as they don't say, "we'r...
103 2
Just because it is off your CR does not mean it has gone away - it is a Public Record and will like...
71 0
Your lender will submit to an FHA DE underwriter for approval. Brief overview can be found here:  ...
163 4
Thanks gdale - that's what I thought. I can't believe both EX and EQ have come back with no change ...
37 0
Yes, you can. It's usually better to buy a tract home than custom, but otherwise is basically the s...
67 0
Same with Equifax! Came back verified, but no mention of being paid and satisfied!! Arg.
65 2
It's a pre-approval so you still need to apply, right? This will result in a HP and open new credit...
104 3
For some reason that totally cracked me up Shane! Hopefully OP will come back.
112 1
I might just start having fun with this now. Since they ignored my request for GW and instead updat...
39 1
Satisfaction of Judgment was filed in the court 7/18/14 and was updated in the online system that d...
87 3
Interesting - thanks for the update.   I'm going to hijack the thread for a quick question that m...
54 1
MsVV wrote: I definitely don't want anyone to feel alienated its actually technically not modest...
82 0
You may want to provide more info. See the thread at the top by Shane titled "Do I Qualify for a mo...
103 0
They never even called me back - just updated the reporting! W****rs! ;)
83 4
Yes, it's an early exclusion. There's a recent thread about it that I read this morning. Thanks 2NE...
98 0
Makes me want to close my Chase checking account! Thing is, I was unemployed for 18 months and exh...
22 1
Well, I guess I got my answer. Scorewatch alert - no change in score but "an account listed on [my]...
74 6
Well, I guess I got my answer. Scorewatch alert - no change in score but "an account listed on [my]...
31 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+