Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 308 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thank you for posting this!!!   I closed on my home in December 2010 and it was THE WORST EXPERIE...
0 188 0
Received and signed disclosures yesterday. Received conditional approval and turned in those condit...
0 294 0
Ok, I will follow up and let you know what the outcome is! We applied and locked on Monday and are ...
0 336 1
Sounds good, thanks! It is weekly pay so if that's the only thing we would need to wait on, it won'...
0 389 3
Thanks Shane!   We bit the bullet and so far the lender is hopeful.  It will just all depend on t...
0 409 5
DISCLAIMER to my fellow FICO Members: I am not looking for comments or advice on the handling of my...
0 514 7
happy0510 wrote: skinsfan83 wrote: I'm going through something similar with Verizon right...
0 139 0
Thanks for all the suggestions!   I feel a lot more at ease with this post.     I will definit...
0 494 0
skinsfan83 wrote: I'm going through something similar with Verizon right now. I just got the ...
0 166 1
lmashimaru wrote: Try your hardest to get verizon to buy it back from collections or to get the...
0 535 3
happy0510 wrote: acrylic51 wrote: I had a similar situation last summer but with Sprint wir...
0 561 1
That's how I felt when I reached my goal weight so I gained 10 Lbs back Haha
0 463 1
:Remember0 wrote: I don't get what you mean. Everything you put into it? Do you mean you have t...
0 751 3
acrylic51 wrote: I had a similar situation last summer but with Sprint wireless....It was sent ...
0 632 2
Hi Midnight, I settled an old judgement with FORD and it was still there (on my CR) when I bought m...
0 70 0
RobertEG wrote: You no longer owe them a debt.  The subject of offering to make a payoff for C...
0 313 2
My DH had an AFNI from Verizon, not VZW.    We received letters from AFNI but I told my husband w...
0 690 0
I recently had a ZYNC that went into the 120 days late territory and it was then that I had the fun...
0 397 5
Haha....i'm already on Google?!   They are the current owner of the account.   How would I know...
0 134 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+