Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hi and welcome to the forum...I will leave out my personal opinion and answer your question bas...
0 5115 0
Mine secured yesterday as well.  I got an increase 500 w/o asking.  The rep did say to use the ca...
0 1213 0
My BOA just graduated as well.  It just turned 9mos... I am so happy!  I got the auto $500 cli a...
0 440 0
I would combine with the balances.  I combined with balance at 1500 cl 1750 and 2000 out of 2500 ...
0 1505 8
Ok the news is too good not to share, but I decided to combine the above card with my other Cap1...
0 817 2
I included a part of this in a recent post, but after logging into my account this morning I had...
0 947 5
I have two collections on my report, one from 2004 and the other from Verizon which I had paid...
0 777 1
Jay-your advice one of the many reasons I come to the forum!  Great advice, and very much apprec...
0 802 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 806 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I will work hard to be brief, but let me first begin with my story. When I joined the forum i...
0 853 10
Hello my fico family,   I am in need of a small biz credit card with a limit of at least 5k.  ...
0 473 1
Thanks a bunch.  Just what I was praying for!    I wanted a spreedsheet to better track my spe...
0 1368 0
CanDo-   Thanks, I will guard my new BOA and treat it very well.  I did do a balance transfer ...
0 609 0
Thanks Lurk- I am really grateful to the forum as many have said in the past.  I have been putt...
0 612 0
Good Evening everyone, I have a few questions. sorry if I am asking a previous question.  And i...
0 701 5
I have a situation with BOA, I applied for one of the cards through the pre-approval link I saw ...
0 818 1
I will drop my application in the mail tonight!  Thanks. credit!
0 538 0
ROM   Don't feel bad Junnie denied me too, after my appy spree and said it was the reason.  LO...
0 889 0
Ok I got my hooters MC in the mail today.  I got 1100 cl with no af  THANK YOU JESUS!!   I als...
0 545 2
I have learned my lesson.  I am biting my nails.  But I am doing a new build and a community pro...
0 1018 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}