Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
1.  My Fico Score goal for the end of 2011 is to be at 620+   2.  TU 542 EQ 489 EX 505   3.  I ...
0 411 7
I've been searching for the Macy's back door #. Does anybody have it?
0 862 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
So, 6 months from now you think I could refinance so soon? Even with the repo on my credit? It do...
0 1964 1
No, Going I didn't find a different lender. I still have the 18% interest rate for 5 years but I...
0 2046 3
Well Going! I finalized my car loan today got a cute little Mazda 6. 60 months term $220 a month....
0 2090 6
My boyfriend has a card through this company. I have been trying to make a payment through the ez...
0 497 1
The credit limit is dependent on what you spend and how you pay, I found out too late. I made 1 p...
0 736 0
Well Bella, I made it to my 6th month and they did in fact lower the credit limit to $500 with n...
0 810 0
What exactly would a proper validation be Sidewinder? The signed application? And since their al...
0 463 1
I spoke with a rep at New Millenium and she is trying to get me to open another account with them...
0 491 0
Ok, I just finished reading Sidewinder's post "What steps do I take?" I have just been approved ...
0 513 5
The limit I have seen depends on how much you owe. I had a small balance so my starting limit was...
0 498 1
I know this is a month old post, but I had to put my two cents in. I had my concerns about Jeffer...
0 883 3
What are you talking about? No one said that you suggested getting a large loan. We agreed with ...
0 2220 8
Yeah, Going, I am not "going" to do that. I don't want to finance anything over what I have to. R...
0 2252 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
That's the plan Keep. I found a little 07' G6 for $10,900 and I've applied for the downpayment a...
0 2582 13
Yeah, thanks for the words of encouragement. That is exactly what I plan on doing. just pulled m...
0 2665 0
No, I was actually thinking that it wouldn't help. I'm with a credit union, but I believe they ha...
0 2749 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I was approved through Roadloans, but at the price of 18% financing with a $2500 required down p...
0 2799 20
Thanks James, we couldn't get an anwer from anyone that had the card for longer than 6 months. We...
0 879 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}