Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hey, I made my sixth payment to Crown Jewelers today. My account usually updates around the 6th ...
0 1214 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
No, he was visiting his sister in the hospital. I don't know about any waiver though. I just rem...
0 769 1
Yes, I had insurance, but their reasons for not covering my car was because the party driving my ...
0 809 3
I am trying to get an answer to the same question. Mine showed as a repo for 3 years and I receiv...
0 3918 8
O.k. my score dropped four points today. Received an alert and it said could possibly be because ...
0 812 5
Yeah, I read that in the short version of the agreement. I have 3 major credit cards already, al...
0 674 0
I just got my first preapproval from this company and I'm trying to see if anyone have had any e...
0 713 3
Okay, I have a student loan on my credit that is deferred until 2010, is that counting in my uti...
0 282 0
Maybe the question wasn't worded properly. That's what I meant, I'm thinking of taking a loan ou...
0 318 0
I had a car repo'd in 05'. My cbr says will fall off 2011.  I will graduate from college in 2010...
0 440 2
Laurenlou, Tons are either of you close to having the card for 6 months? This is my 3rd. We shal...
0 1472 2
How does a cd report? Will it help my score to take out a secured loan on my cd?
0 324 4
Thanks Fretless. Do they grow with you? If not I'll stick with Orchard. $29.00 af and 7.9% apr s...
0 706 0
What is a Hooter's card? Store or Visa? Do you have any baddies? Just trying to see if this is s...
0 733 3
No, there aren't any negatives on my new cards, all are good with low util. Will it help him bein...
0 359 0
Do you know of any more pre-approval links Bella? After looking at the Spiegel catalog, that woul...
0 626 0
I thought that au status was going to change in fico scoring.
0 720 2
Yes, we are going to get a cd from our cu and borrow against it to establish some credit together...
0 724 0
Most of my negatives are falling off by the time I graduate in 2010. My most recent hits only add...
0 1480 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 689 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}