Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1603 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
They are already charged off. there are 4 of them and they equal about $2200.00. They are not sc...
0 1634 2
This is what I was thinking. I was thinking that the ones that happened "in my irresponsibility ...
0 1653 1
I'm trying to decide if I should start making payments on some of my debts to lower the balance ...
0 1671 9
Yes, I was approved for the crown jewelers card and I haven't bought anything yet. So, you sugge...
0 2269 4
Yeah, I was thinking 6 months. I don't want too many inquiries in a short amount of time.
0 2638 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
How long should you wait after being denied for a card, should you reapply for it?
0 2693 11
Do you know the # that I can call to check it.
0 1052 1
Naw, I just read the credit card agreement. If it goes 6 months without any activity then they c...
0 1388 3
Well I got the email saying that I was approved. Now what? I'm not even a jewelry person. Guess ...
0 1877 0
Did they automatically approve you? I received an automated message saying that they would let m...
0 1109 3
I went ahead and gave it a shot. Nothing beats a failure but a try, right? I can try again in 6 ...
0 1156 5
How are sure that they will delete it after it is paid? Is there a standard letter that i  can s...
0 6780 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1208 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Does any one know which cbr firestone pulls?
0 1247 10
I know that this is an old posting, but how much is the down payment
0 1930 1
I would like to apply for a Macy's charge card and work my way up to the visa.
0 459 0
So I need to look to see if there is a balance owed even though its co? Because I believe some s...
0 701 1
Yes, I do have 2 new tradelines that I'm determined to keep up with and use wisely this time. I'...
0 702 0
Thanks, I am learning so much on this site. I have been telling everybody and I'm not even asham...
0 724 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}