Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
So waiting 24 months after being reported late is a good thing? I thought it depended on your st...
0 945 1
I was offered an unsecured mastercard with Continental Finance. Has anyone ever heard of them? I...
0 767 4
My baddies are all co. Should I start paying the small ones and work my way up or vice versa? I ...
0 1087 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for the advice and I have bad credit, but I don't want to hurt it more with the inquiries...
0 651 0
What does your credit score need to be when applying for the macy's card, does anyone know?
0 745 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 808 5
How long do inquiries you initiate remain on your credit?
0 768 7
What were your scores when you were approved for the store card and how old were your debts? If...
0 1204 0
I have a similar problem with verizon there are 4 accounts on my credit and I only had 1 account...
0 713 0
What do you mean easy? Do they consider d.t.r or strictly your score? And which score do they pu...
0 6176 2
What do you mean recent baddies? What's considered recent? and do you suggest I pay them or just...
0 1931 1
Just treat it as if it is any other dispute and send copies from the disposition of the court al...
0 396 0
The sol does start over if you start paying on any account. You have to be careful about this, e...
0 641 1
Don't hate me, but i was a ca for 7 years (was told by many debtors that i was too nice and in t...
0 397 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}