Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hi Shane,   Do you know what the debt ratios typically are for VA loans for manual vs. automated ...
0 521 1
I am working with them right now for a VA loan and so far they have been great! PM me if you have a...
0 151 0
They aren't giving me a reason. When I call ACS, they say they will fix it but when I disputed it, ...
0 395 0
Am I misinformed to believe that after rehab is completed comments stating "student loan assigned t...
0 437 7
Thanks for the info Shane! Do you know why Wells seems to be more difficult?
0 730 5
I inquired with wells recently and they told me minimum 600 FICO for VA loan. Can anyone expand mor...
0 273 0
That is great news! Congrats! Unfortunately for me I am one whose lender pulls have been much lowed...
0 412 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I have been working with sunwest, but no approval as of yet. Each situation is very unique I am sur...
0 1331 11
Thank you for this helpful information. It does bring some clarity on how the VA rates are determin...
0 1333 0
If anyone is able to get the contact info, please please pm it to me as well! Thanks!!    
0 395 0
Thank you both for replying :-) Shane I was under the impression with VA everyone gets the same rate...
0 1753 13
Does anyone know any lenders willing to go town to 580 minimum score for a VA loan? My mid score is...
0 1873 20
No federal loans do not do an inquiry, only if you are apping for a private student loan. HTH! Jes...
0 254 0
Its good you have some positive tradelines open still, those will help. I would think when your mid...
0 431 3
I would think if they gave you a preapproval letter, you are preapproved and good to start shopping...
0 260 1
congrats TrishaB ! I am getting ready to make my last rehab payment next month and hope I see great...
0 1074 0
LS2982- Just wanted to say thanks for the number, my husband just called it today and asked for a r...
0 337 2
Please please if you get one let me know. I have called, disputed inaccuracies on my report and the...
0 130 0
Thanks for the heads up, sorry it was after you had to deal with it all! I will be sure to follow u...
0 326 0
Sorry I can't help you with your specific question :( But I am curious how much of a score increase...
0 364 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}