Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I have a judgement for $685 dollars in Indiana and currently live in Chicago. I need to pay it off ...
0 190 2
I was sued by Erin Capital Management for an alledged debt just over a years ago. I fought it and...
0 631 2
yes, its the current status, but its a charged off account, so its isnt paid/paying as agreed. Is...
0 847 1
...but can a $0 balance be past due? I have been making large strides to increase my score (about...
0 854 3
 I have an old Bank of America account listed on my CR with a $6500 balance, shown as a charge o...
0 862 7
I have been reading conflicting reports about what a CA/JDB/attorney need to provide when a debt...
0 291 2
Im sorry, I should have clarified. The dunning portion is included, at the bottom of the letter....
0 377 0
I have an old HSBC account this is still within SOL. Balance is about 750 dollars.   I just re...
0 415 3
Neither are beyond SOL, although one will be toward the end of this year. I can PIF on both.
0 582 1
I have two collections with asset acceptance. DOLA on one is Aug 2004, the other is Nov 2005. On Tr...
0 662 4
my girlfriend added me as an AU to some of her accounts with high limits as I rebuild. She assur...
0 490 1
Current scores - 594, 608, 612.   These scores are up about 90-100 points in 2008. I have seve...
0 425 1
I have 5 inquiries on my CRs from various CA and JDB. I assume these lower my score. Is there any...
0 355 2
Well, I was served the arbitration letter today, via FedEx, and I am confused as to where to go ...
0 545 2
I received a letter from NCO a few weeks back indicating that I need to pay their $7500 bill wit...
0 657 5
I recently read somewhere the the new FICO 08 scoring model will not penalize (decrease score) fo...
0 725 4
I have an AMEX charge off from 2005 and it was last updates on my CR in June 2008. I just paid i...
0 247 0
OC is Household Bank DOLA is Dec, 2004   I have sent 3 DVs so far, one each to LVNV, Allied...
0 279 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 662 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 671 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}