Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
If you think you are able to permanently manage the higher monthly payments, as you are doing right...
0 518 0
wfb wrote: I'll try to be brief.  I have a home, purchased in 2009 for 140k.  Balance is now 13...
0 1246 4
There isn't anything in particular about a mortgage modification itself that would necessarily make...
0 746 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I just refinanced my home loan from a 30 year to a 15 year loan also, for much the same reasons.  W...
0 824 0
Kaal, you've bumped a very old question - I'm guessing that you have the same question as the OP? ...
0 1696 0
The Good Faith Estimate is exactly what it says it is - an estimate.  The lender had to provide you...
0 1582 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I'm going to take a different point of view from JM-AM and say that you should still make your Apri...
0 618 13
IMO, I don't think the underwriter is going to like seeing a new loan on your reports.  And the eff...
0 363 1
Since homes in your area are relatively inexpensive, then you may be able to qualify on your income...
0 661 2
tmullen37 wrote: Hello, I make about $19,000 a year and my scores are equifax 636 experian 630 ...
0 698 4
I believe the waiting period after DIL for a conventional loan is 2 years, as long as the new mortg...
0 772 0
erica1021 wrote: My husband and I have a home that is paid for. My parents live in this home an...
0 330 0
Dustink wrote: My brother is doing a deed in lieu. Any advice to offer him for rebuilding?   ...
0 779 2
The qualifying criteria for FHA loans vary with the lender, but in general they allow for lower FIC...
0 324 0
mzware wrote: Hello, I have been under a CH 13 since Jul 2008 and I just sent my last payment to...
0 1643 1
LVDFW wrote: Good afternoon all.   I declared Chapter 7 in 2008, and did not reaffirm my mort...
0 405 2
Kozmo wrote: I looked at a house a few weeks back before I bid on my current choice and the real...
0 535 0
You did the right thing.  Good luck with the rest of your homebuying process.
0 644 0
revanthony5 wrote: My installment agreement is $100 a month.  They only ask for the past 3 year...
0 1351 0
dannydannyFICO wrote: Once a variable-rate HELOC is approved, can a subsequent drop in credit s...
0 515 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}