Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 148 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks everyone! The thing about paying down until is that it's incredibly slow. :( I can only pay ...
0 149 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
They've sent me multiple prescreened offers, but I'm not sure. I've been working massively on my fi...
0 730 13
Got through to their EO today, who long story short promised to have all of it taken off my credit ...
0 411 2
I had 3 tiny Cap One cards that I kept open until recently, because they're my three oldest credit ...
0 679 5
Yeah, I plan to call them today.  Gap was $800 which seems quite pricey.  I couldn't get through to...
0 5288 2
APPROVING BANK: Chase (Mazda pulled for their financing special) BUREAU PULLED: Equifax CREDIT SC...
0 5300 4
From helping me get my score from the mid-500's a couple years ago, to giving me tips on how to goo...
0 346 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 5959 0
So what score did DCU use and what was your score?  That's pretty sweet! 
0 5984 2
I have a 665 on EQ, with $100k annual income... think they'll accept me?  Even if not a 1%-er loan....
0 2403 1
Well, after my credit fraud drama, EQ has bounced 40+ points, but the other two still haven't updat...
0 2413 4
Yeah I meant util and not DTI. The late dropped me 44 points and the payment got me 0-3 points. I ha...
0 316 1
So discouraged. Paid $4800 off a card, so my DTI is down from 84% to 65% usage. it's reported to all...
0 350 3
OK I see your points.  Car will be a 2014 mazda3 hopefully SGT... haven't finished negotiating on p...
0 1149 3
If I have to buy a car before a fraudulent credit baddie falls off my CR -- and I decide to refi on...
0 1245 9
Yes, they say it will take at least 30 days and probably more like 5 weeks for the credit reports t...
0 379 0
Thanks for the advice... I think I'm stuck having to buy now (within the next 2 weeks) because my m...
0 1118 1
BB&T was my last car loan, they were decent... the others are local CU's.  Will check out DCU -- do...
0 1130 3
Welp,  this is what you get for being a Cap One customer:  The merchant returned my money from a fr...
0 491 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}