Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I believe the reporting of child support is tied to state laws.   May I ask what state you live i...
0 187 0
Copperlady41 wrote: It wouldn't hurt to call the creditors seeking judgement (especially if the...
0 103 1
hi luisnunez2,   Here's a thread from earlier this month....http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebui...
0 210 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 87 0
She maybe able to stay where she is, but HUD/section 8 would have to approve it first, along with t...
0 67 1
Does she live alone with her son?   I would suggest that she sign up for help with rent and elect...
0 100 0
DIYcredit wrote:   Hi,just two medical collection one is a year old. When a CA hits your CR...
0 89 0
JSS3 wrote: Is there an unsecured loan out there for a person in credit card debt receiving disa...
0 192 0
Hi and Welcome to the forums,   You have came to the right place, to learn about your credit. Goo...
0 101 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 85 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 91 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 54 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 26 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 113 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 80 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 93 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Locking Thread duplicate found here...http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Student-Loans/PLEASE-HELP-SAL...
0 53 0
Locked thread for Mod Review   Unlocking thread now. Please, lets be nice to one another.
0 44 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 54 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Locking thread due to the age of this thread, it's over 2 years old.  Most of the poster in thi...
0 44 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}