Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I applied online and I have always received generous GLI, and I don't care about the Macy's Visa....
0 1117 6
This is a topic with new unread messages
Very interesting that there are 400 lenders using FICO 08 already and they EXPECT Fanny and Fredd...
0 1487 4
The hit for being flagged is supposedly so minor that you shouldn't really worry about it. If yo...
0 1641 0
I beIieve its the same. There is a big difference between a promo pull (ie a company is looking f...
0 800 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 699 0
Actually most consumers don't know about AAoA so it is a poor leverage. It only works on the cre...
0 720 0
MJ should have been on here learning PFD, GW letters, optimum utility and number of accounts repo...
0 850 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
As to how long before it will help your report the answer is - it depends.   If you have a sho...
0 856 0
I have scorewatch to let me know if something crazy happens on my report. Otherwise I am with sma...
0 1079 2
I recommend you ask speaking to a manager who would know the answer to your question. Unless you ...
0 960 1
Likely will increase - especially the TU score. TU loves a mortgage account on there.
0 1044 1
How old is the last remaining collection?   Best of luck getting it off!
0 2379 1
I read that article carefully and no where in it did it say average scores haven't dropped. It di...
0 922 0
I experienced the 5 year oldest account threshold and I know in this bucket there is a major scor...
0 1608 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Did you have any accounts fall off recently or did your total credit history hit a new year miles...
0 2011 31
My girlfriend and I want to shop for a home in a few months. My girlfriend is deployed in Afghan...
0 745 2
I don't work for FI (FICO's proprietor) nor do I have any financial stake in them. They have a f...
0 1780 0
For an Annual Fee card I don't think the benefits are that great, nor do I think a card targetin...
0 990 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1363 6
I have mixed feelings on scorewatch (I have it but need to decide soon whether I will renew). Tha...
0 876 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}