Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I think the poster is better served by hearing the warnings, even if they are unfounded in this p...
0 1352 0
I think that with sub-500 scores a mere 6 months of perfect payment could even push up scores. I...
0 807 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 1717 1
Matt,   I am not familiar with them. Did they used to offer great rates?
0 836 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 439 1
There would have to be stronger laws throughout the world regarding the repayment of creditors ba...
0 838 1
Ask to speak to a credit analyst and be ready to bring up a solid recent credit history and if y...
0 690 0
Jimbo,   The TU 98 vs. 04 gets talked about a lot on here and the site at some point does plan...
0 4152 0
Smallfry is totally correct on this one. The way your report is set up right now - both accounts...
0 1568 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2450 7
Your FAKO of 725 is equivalent to something I just flushed down my toilet.     Everything eve...
0 1516 1
You have a lot of good questions. I am not sure we have definite answers because this info is pr...
0 623 0
I think activity is coded separate from balance (at least if it is done right). That said, I try...
0 897 1
It sounds like it does vary based on how it is coded between the issuer and the credit bureau an...
0 4745 2
It will most likely increase your score, but that is not guranteed. Depending on what else is in ...
0 1881 0
I order my Experian scores thru a psychic/card reader. Its a bit more costly than the old days wh...
0 1933 8
Yeah TU seems to be best when I only have a lone card reporting. I am satisfied with my TU score ...
0 602 0
It took 7-10 days. I called them when I thought they would have received it and they said they h...
0 1202 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
They had me mail them a copy of a utility bill, but the Social Security card would freak me out ...
0 1253 10
When I roll into a check cashing establishment to get a little payday or car title loan, I like ...
0 1975 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+