Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/pdf-0096-fair-credit-reporting-act.pdf Your rights....
0 585 0
Creditaddict wrote: GFer wrote: Did you happen to ask if your store offered any other finan...
0 95 0
Did you happen to ask if your store offered any other financing companies? The store near me offers...
0 320 2
A store card such as Target, Kohl's, Victoria Secret. Cards you can't use anywhere except the store...
0 251 5
Very nice! Congrats! I just got one over the last couple of days as well. Not as great as yours, bu...
0 323 0
Thanks everyone!   Yes, James, this is so true. I'm not worried about my score though. It'll be p...
0 80 1
Yes,lenders have relationships with different credit bureaus. For instance, in most cases Amex pull...
0 185 0
Oh, I am. I haven't carried a balance in years. Always PIF. The remodel came from the floor almost ...
0 451 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Well, this is a first! I've had Chase for years and very rarely get auto CLI from them. They must r...
0 478 14
And let us not forget it could be rebucketing due to aging credit file and what not.
0 1119 0
CreditDunce wrote: marriedin05 wrote: oh ya i forgot to say. he has 3 paid in full (no late...
0 199 0
If you pay both off completely, you may very well see a score decrease. Fico likes to see at least ...
0 299 0
And if it was buckets....you'll have the ability to go a LOT higher now!
0 252 0
Nice! Do you happen to know if you've been converted to the newer model?
0 810 0
mongstradamus wrote: PedroMan83 wrote: I'm literally about to stop following my credit allt...
0 569 2
keithbward wrote: My hope is to have cards around the 5-8k area. The 10k was awesome to look at...
0 438 0
Ron1 wrote: Best Buy Store Card: $33.1K, opened 8/2005. Ron. I didn't BB went that high!...
0 271 0
All those cc's with those balances will hurt you for sure. And it depends on whom you're trying to ...
0 660 0
keithB wrote: I would have rather had the $10,000 limit.  Seems to me, once you break that thre...
0 571 0
That is very accurate. I lose 12-15 points if I let more than one cc report at a time. However, if ...
0 455 1

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.